Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On To Football Season We Go

After UM Baseball's disaster in Ganesville I thought the summer doldrums would commence with the image of error after error burned in my brain until football season. Fortunately for me the marketing department wanted to do their football shoot this week, and now I'm in full football mode.

So early this morning I made my way to Joe Robbie Stadium Pro Player Stadium Dolphin Stadium Landshark Stadium Sun Life Stadium to shoot Jacory Harris, Brandon Harris, Allen Bailey, Matt Bosher, Orlando Franklin, Colin McCarthy and Leonard Hankerson for the 2010 Hurricanes poster. We set up in the 'Canes locker room and did the group shot then had fun with some individual set ups.

While I'll wait for the poster release before I show the groups I'll give you a peek at the individuals, like Jacory's shot above, every so often in the coming days on the Caneshooter.com Facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment